• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Your Home Club

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I decided to start a thread which invited the members to describe their home club & post a weblink and/or photos.

Perhaps admin could turn this into a stickie.

I'll lead off.

Over the weekend I joined a new club. I was a member of Logan City Golf Club & had been a member there for 4 years. Logan City Golf Club - Home Logan is a municipal course with 27 holes & although it has some of the best pro shop staff I've had the pleasure of dealing with, the course suffers from being built on very poor soil (clay) & also too far away from where I live.

So after some procrastinating about whether join (1) Virginia Golf Club Virginia Golf Club - Home Virginia Golf Club - Club History or (2) Nudgee Golf Club, I decided on Nudgee. Nudgee Golf Club Inc. History Both clubs are 15 mins from where I live but that fact Nudgee has 2 x 18 holes was the determining factor.

I'm looking forward to playing comp at Nudgee (hopefully lowering my handicap) and enjoying the better quality courses than that of my old home course.

Your home course?

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
My home course, for what its worth, is right outside my door. When we moved here a little over 3 years ago, it was really nice and well kept, with plans in the works to make it a 18 hole course. The economy put that on hold and the maintinance has declined somewhat also.

Its a rather tight 9 hole course. Narrow fairways and plenty of water hazards.

the links of madison county golf & country club in canton, ms

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online