• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Your Shottalk Friends

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Irish golfer about 4 years ago, was a good day despite the weather. Would like to attend a shot talk outing again some day soon.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Played with a number of folks from here, WBL & Sssmokin 3 times, Fitz a couple, Eric & Jake, Zaphod a number of times just this year alone.
As WBL said, all great guys & fun to golf & hang out with.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I played and stayed with DaveE when I was in Texas. Had a bawl. Just missed out meeting Wirehair, as weather sucked that day. Shame.

Other than that, I hate everyone else on here. :D

R35

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I played and stayed with DaveE when I was in Texas. Had a bawl. Just missed out meeting Wirehair, as weather sucked that day. Shame.

R35
And we hate you back...
icon10.gif

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Where do I start? I've gotten many friends and a brother into this site (ejdahl21, sssmokin, the_bomber etc) and have met and played with many others at our "Wisconsin Shot Talk" outings such as MIKE1218, zaphod, Wi-Golfer, Fitzpatrick and probably some I've missed. All great guys and a joy to play golf with. :)

Played with a number of folks from here, WBL & Sssmokin 3 times, Fitz a couple, Eric & Jake, Zaphod a number of times just this year alone.
As WBL said, all great guys & fun to golf & hang out with.

Yeah what WBL and Wi-Golfer Said

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004

R35

Well I guess this means I'm special.

Other than having Rock as a house guest for a week I played with Wirehair and IrishGolfer in Dallas. This was the round that almost didn't happen because of IG's travel schedule but it was well worth the drive.

All great guys.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
As mentioned, Ezra....Also IrishGolfer, Token Hottie, Todmun and Nsherman. :)

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
I have enjoyed golfing with doc (twice) and chollyred (at least a good half dozen times or more). Always good to meet new people who enjoy golf.

think chuck and I were at the same course as DaGris (hard labor creek ) ? one time but didnt know it until later. we need to get a georgia outing going when the heat breaks.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I have enjoyed golfing with doc (twice) and chollyred (at least a good half dozen times or more). Always good to meet new people who enjoy golf.

think chuck and I were at the same course as DaGris (hard labor creek ) ? one time but didnt know it until later. we need to get a georgia outing going when the heat breaks.

Where are you guys at?

I'm in Atlanta. Always looking for people to show me up on the links... hah

Play all around Atlanta and on the south side.. Even out towards Oconee @ Cuscowilla.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Boy, just thinking about it, I certainly put myself about a bit. Here's the notches on my "ST bedpost".

Teh Master
Andy_79 (regularly)
Irish
Dave Ireland (Three times)
Kilted Arab
Sling (Twice)
Todmun
Token Hottie
VT_Divot
Dave E
Wirehair
LBCGolf (think he was GR Forum tho)

hmmm...

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Boy, just thinking about it, I certainly put myself about a bit. Here's the notches on my "ST bedpost".

Teh Master
Andy_79 (regularly)
Irish
Dave Ireland (Three times)
Kilted Arab
Sling (Twice)
Todmun
Token Hottie
VT_Divot
Dave E
Wirehair
LBCGolf (think he was GR Forum tho)

hmmm...

My list is nearly identical to IG's ... well the Kilted Arab part of it. Oh and I didn't play with myself....:emot-ange

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005

Have you signed on for the April outing in TN? What about ChollyRed, is he still around?

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
Fatc1ty- oconee? georgia club or lane creek? play lane creek a fair share. I am in athens, chollyred is in snellville. sounds like fun, pm me and lets see what we can work out.

tn in april? will keep it in mind, just too far off to plan

🔥 Latest posts