• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Your Shottalk Friends

loftgolf

noob no more!
Jun 13, 2008
I'm secure enough not to have to put up walls to protect my manhood. Plus, my ding dong is smart enough to know it has no hope of inseminating a turd.
icon10.gif

OK, now that's a funny post.

sandwedge

Oct 19, 2006
I have had a chance to play with Eracer, Ualtim, and Crossfire. All great guys. I hope to be able to play again soon.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Fatc1ty- oconee? georgia club or lane creek? play lane creek a fair share. I am in athens, chollyred is in snellville. sounds like fun, pm me and lets see what we can work out.

tn in april? will keep it in mind, just too far off to plan

The only course I've played out near Lake Oconee, was Cuscowilla GC.. And I only played there because I have family who are members.

Snellville isn't far, I have quite a few friends that live there now.

Maybe one weekend we should play Charlie Yates.. It's a smaller executive like course, but it's RIGHT NEXT to East Lake GC, and the grounds are kept by the same people. VERY manicured course, and cheap too!

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Would be nice if there was enough Aussies on here one day for us to do an outting. :australia

Saying that, I haven't met anyone on here yet but feel like I've known some of you for years. Would love to meet up with some of you in a few years time if I can get over to the states like I plan too...

chollyred

Mar 9, 2006
The only course I've played out near Lake Oconee, was Cuscowilla GC.. And I only played there because I have family who are members.

Snellville isn't far, I have quite a few friends that live there now.

Maybe one weekend we should play Charlie Yates.. It's a smaller executive like course, but it's RIGHT NEXT to East Lake GC, and the grounds are kept by the same people. VERY manicured course, and cheap too!

I'm still around, I just don't post much. I actually live in Loganville, not far from Cedar Lakes, Cherokee Run, or Woodlake. Doug and his buddies are the only ones I've played with from this forum. I've played with a few from the old website.

Never played Charlie Yates, but used to play Candler Park after work several years ago. It was a hole, but only cost us $3. Sometimes we'd go awol a couple of hours early and skip over to Sugar Creek. Haven't done either in a few years.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
I have only played with mont86, but consider alot of people
like my family...And you know what I think of my family...lol

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Oddly enough, it's the guys who don't make male friends easily that are more inclined to be homos. So rest easy, "Futon Buster," and enjoy your friendship, secure in the knowledge that you are a lady-killin' stud.

I've played golf with VtDivot (twice,) Wirehair, Crossfire, UALtim (twice,) Sandwedge, and MCDavis. All of them are great people, and I look forward to any chance I get to play golf with them.

I also look forward to the April trip, when I can meet many more Shottalkers.
Yes, I admit it....I did Eracer!! ;)

We had a great time together, and I hope to meet others in the future.

gwlee, I'm finally back from vacation and catching up, so maybe we can get a round in one weekend!

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Ive met gwlee and his wife, and cats:laugh:. He is a great guy, extremely hospitable and was a great help arriving in NC halfway through the year. They took me out for dinner and showed me around, and kicked my ass on a golf course... God i played bad that day... and I should have made that birdie putt on 17... lol.

Talk with Crossfire regularly, great guy, have had some interesting conversations with him... lmao

Will definitely meet up with Mallaheday (deff spelled that wrong) as he's moved into my area. Hopefully sometime soon we'll get out for a round, maybe once I start playing more...:laugh:.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Found my regular playing partner here, MGP...although we haven't played recently which is my fault. i'd say we've played 2-3 dozen times together...maybe more.

Matt is the greatest of guys and has helped me Ho several clubs and shafts. every round is a good time spent talking about equipment...The Chiefs etc..

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Ive met gwlee and his wife, and cats:laugh:. He is a great guy, extremely hospitable and was a great help arriving in NC halfway through the year. They took me out for dinner and showed me around, and kicked my ass on a golf course... God i played bad that day... and I should have made that birdie putt on 17... lol.

Talk with Crossfire regularly, great guy, have had some interesting conversations with him... lmao

Will definitely meet up with Mallaheday (deff spelled that wrong) as he's moved into my area. Hopefully sometime soon we'll get out for a round, maybe once I start playing more...:laugh:.

Piper, are you back in NC this fall? If not, where are you?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I have only played with mont86, but consider alot of people
like my family...And you know what I think of my family...lol
You've played with yourself???

I waited an agonizing few days before jumping on this one. The rest of you smartasses are slipping...

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
You've played with yourself???

I waited an agonizing few days before jumping on this one. The rest of you smartasses are slipping...

I play with myself quite often..lol..

niblick

Jun 13, 2007
Have yet to meet anyone, but I haven't been here that long. Hopefully when golf weather returns, the Pacific Northwest Shottalkers can get together for a few rounds. :)

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Have yet to meet anyone, but I haven't been here that long. Hopefully when golf weather returns, the Pacific Northwest Shottalkers can get together for a few rounds. :)

Hopefully you'll get in a little golf too... :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts