• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Zaphod's in a major movie!!!! woot!!!!

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Yo follow shottalkers. Just can back from THE WATCHMEN. Im extremely happy to report Zaphod is featured as a cameo in the movie.

Be the first to spot me!!!! Sharp eyes and due diligence are required.

And in the process see an EXCELLENT movie. Right up there with THE DARK KNIGHT and now WM is the all time tops for me.

If you are queasy about violence be forewarned it is violent but not gratuitous.

As for reading the book and knowing the plot beforehand. I think going in as a Virgin may be advantageous. Then read the book and review the movie. Yep this movie warrants that amount study.

The sound tracts are AWESOME. Be sure and stay for the credits. The two songs played during them are relevant to the experience.

Anyone else see this 3 hour movie????

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Ah my friend. My Avatar. No royalty payments on that one I fear:prop:

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
God....you're in the 2009 version of the beach scene in Jaws, or the battle scene in Braveheart, huh?

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
AWESOME MOVIE! Love it.

Hey Jeff , What's your favorite song in sound track. And character beside Silk Spectre. That's a given.

Mine has to be Rorschach. So paranoid yet has self awareness--sometimes.
Does he represent blind justice or just blindness???

Song---"Times are a Changing" --Bob Dylan --during Comedian's funeral.

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
God....you're in the 2009 version of the beach scene in Jaws, or the battle scene in Braveheart, huh?

Check it out when you see the film. Oxymandias is in Antarctica fortress watching his multi screened Television wall. Bottom left is Marvin the Martian doing his thing. My costumed alter ego. Yes the smartest man in the world Oxymandias feels obligated to keep track of that fella.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Hey Jeff , What's your favorite song in sound track. And character beside Silk Spectre. That's a given.

Mine has to be Rorschach. So paranoid yet has self awareness--sometimes.
Does he represent blind justice or just blindness???

Song---"Times are a Changing" --Bob Dylan --during Comedian's funeral.

Rorschach, no doubt. The guy is brilliant, my favorite through and through. Should give you some inclination to my feelings with the end too, hehe. And yeah, gotta go with the Bob Dylan song, love him though.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.