• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2010 WGC-HSBC Champions - Nov. 4th to 7th

i may as well start packing up some golf balls.

Congrtats to Francesco Molinari on a very well deserved win. Westy hit some loose shots (for him) down the stretch, but still had an eagle putt on the last to force a play-off just wasn't to be.

Both were streets ahead of the field. That was some great golf on a lovely looking course, very enjoyable.

Pretty good tournament. The match between Molinari and Westwood was just awesome. I thought Molinari was going to choke due to Westwood's pressure, but he seemed to finally manage to cope up with it. He was putting amazingly, and I hope to se more of him this next year.

For now, after all speculation, Westwood is still the number one player in the world....

congratz to Westwood for beating Tom Lehman's record of only 1 week at #1, lol!

Good tournament...even though I barely had time to watch it. The wife kept me too busy to have time for anything.

Again, I'm glad no one took me up on the Westwood bet.

Mike, I told you Phil would break your heart. Heh, I know this, I'm a Phil Phan.

awww_hsbcgolf_com_t_php_395b36d51e74b7a2ca603874a9e3a085._.jpg

Congrats to Francesco Molinari for the win & Lee Westwood for a stoic performance in pushing him all the way.

The best thing about Molinari was not his game which was splendid, but the fact he was able to cope up with the pressure of having the best golfer in the world now a days (at least in the paper ranking) pushing you through an awesome game, and be able to keep up with him. If having a guy birding every hole behind you is not being under-pressure I don't know what it is...

As you guys would say, it was awesome! That was some duel at the top that blew away the rest of the field. Fair play to Molinari, some "cahones" showed to hold the lead and fair play to Westwood, showing why he is #1 in the world right now. He had 2 bogies in 72 holes. He drove it average of 295 yards, hit 40/56 fairways and scrambled 15/17 greens missed.

And it is noteworthy that there was only 1 American (Woods) in the top 20, yet 12 Europeans!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520