• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2016 PGA Championship Discussion Thread

Nice picks TTR! ;) Azgreg just squeaked by me......................dammit! :mad:
jeremiah_johnson_nodding.gif

An exciting year for the Majors. Didn't know the winner of The Masters or The Open Championship until late on Sunday. The PGA Championship certainly could have slipped away from Walker and into Day's hands. I'm sorry, but I enjoy the parity of not having one person a shoo-in for every tournament. There are some really fantastic players out there. Success, today, depends on a specific swing showing up on a specific day while having the brain in a certain zone. If it all comes together, you have a chance of winning. If one simple flaw creeps in... the competition is so good you won't sniff a win.

Holy Shit - my daughter just texted me. Her husband placed a $150 bet on Jimmy Walker to win the PGA a while back. He won $HUGE. He's guiding a 7 day salmon fishing trip in the Alaskan boonies, so he doesn't know yet!

BTW - Walker was 125 to 1 to win.................do the math.

Last edited:
Holy Shit - my daughter just texted me. Her husband placed a $150 bet on Jimmy Walker to win the PGA a while back. He won $HUGE (compared to his bet). He's guiding a 7 day salmon fishing trip in the Alaskan boonies, so he doesn't know yet!
2309365-johstewartboom.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,420

eclark53520