• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

24 prequel...

http://www.brightcove.com/title.jsp?title=353578774

If you watch 24, this is brand new after 3 minutes. It is 10 minutes long. This happened to Jack before season 6 began...

Oh, if anyone here watches the show, I was not interested in it for the first 3 years. Are those 3 years worth watching?
Thanks for the link. Definitely worth watching the first 3 years IMO. It is like a continuing Saga. It is one of the shows that became better every year, and it seems from the first four hours that they are continuing with plots that seem inconceivable, yet still plausible. Not many shows can get away with this as the writers are out on a limb and really have no prior experience to base it on from the past. So far they have done a good job. The first 3 years were thing that you could see happening.

Another show that caught my eye this year that is similar with bordering on every day fear but unbelievable in a sense is Jericho. Definitely makes you think more about things that people take for granted, and far from predictable.

edit 1 - and another that started up last year that is good is The Unit, it has the Actor that played the President in the prior years of 24.

24 has always been the closest thing to Tom Clancy that I have found in a series.

Cool. Someday when I have time, I will watch the first 3 days. I like Jericho; you can watch their shows on line; I liked the showdown on the bridge.

Prisonbreak is really cool. Since I have tivo, I just watch what I like when I like...

Cool. Someday when I have time, I will watch the first 3 days. I like Jericho; you can watch their shows on line; I liked the showdown on the bridge.

Prisonbreak is really cool. Since I have tivo, I just watch what I like when I like...
You can also likely find the first 3 years of 24 at any decent library that has DVD's, or Blockbuster.

I picked up Tivo this year, one of the first things that came to mind was one of the first years of 24 where they had no commercials, because I believe it was Ford paid for the advertising by using their cars. It actually kind of sucked because you couldn't get up and grab a beer or take a leak. You were glued to the set. Nothing like a pause function for if the dog needs to go out, I don't think he understands telling him to wait an hour.

I haven't watched Prison Break, as I don't watch a ton of TV. May have to give it a shot.

For the first 3 years of 24, try and watch them in order or you will likely not grasp alot of the impact of season 2.

After watching the 10 minute prequel, I imagine it will show up later in the year.

Edit 1 - BTW, since you have Tivo, set up a wishlist for 24, I see that one of the other channels runs Marathons on the prior seasons on occasion

Great idea about the library and wishlist for 24. As far as Prisonbreak goes, it is on par with 24 for intense drama. Definitely watch it from the beginning...

Yeah, since I have had Tivo, the tv is never on until I want to watch what I want to watch...

ooooh those trickie Chinese.

I dont remember seeing that in the Premiere. Then again I missed the first 30 mins.

Last season was pretty good. Diden't really follow 1&2.

That is an awesome clip! Thanks.

Was it 2 or 3 that had Ramon Salazar?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35