• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

910 hybrid

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger and picked up a 17* this morning. Set the head to 16.25* and .75* open. It will replace my 3w and 5w, allowing me to keep my 3i in the bag...so I'm lovin' that. I'll give a review after a play a few rounds. Yeah, I know...I'm a ho. :)

I'm very pleased so far. This thing is so long and so easy to hit. I've only played 2 rounds with it and I've already labeled it "The most forgiving club in the bag". The shaft feels good, it's a Diamana 'ahina, I do wish I had a Blueboard for it though. The club head has a huge sweet spot that feels like butter. I'm loving the sound, it's a nice little click. I haven't messed with the loft or lie since I bought it, so I'm not sure about the adjustability factor yet.

The 1st round I played with it, I used it on the tee for nearly every par 4, just so I could get familiar with it. I found a ton of fairways with it and really didn't sacrifice a lot of distance by leaving the driver in the bag. I didn't have my SkyCaddie to verify, but according to my yardage book I hit it just shy of 270 on one hole(very firm, dry conditions). I also played one of the best rounds that I've played all year(71) including an eagle that I holed out from the fairway(which was awesome btw!). Of course, when you play great and luck out from the fairway like I did, you tend to love everything...so I'll see how much I love this club when I'm stinking it up.

Sweet. I bet i would score better if i hit hybrid off the tee also lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427