• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A HO HO Holiday

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Reaction score
I love three day weekends but they can get expensive when you're a ho.

I finally decided on the driver after another demo on Saturday. I went with the Cobra 460 and the NV stiff shaft. I still can't make any big statements how it's the longest driver ever, but I it's the most forgiving that I've hit.

So much of this game is between the ears and I feel nothing but confidence when I look at this club at address. I'm sure as hell never going to miss the ball with this thing. :D

Ok, here's where holidays and hoing gets expensive. Went to Austin on Monday and found a sale at a local shop that also deals in used clubs. They had the hybrid I wanted on sale. I should have resisted but after they looked at a couple of my old clubs I no longer used I was out the door with it for $50.00 and my old sticks.

I'm staying out of golf shops for the next three months, I promise. :emot-ange

DaveE said:
I finally decided on the driver after another demo on Saturday. I went with the Cobra 460 and the NV stiff shaft. I still can't make any big statements how it's the longest driver ever, but I it's the most forgiving that I've hit.

Feherty:
Power is the ability to rip it, even if you're not built like a 300 pound gorilla.
(rips 900 yard drive)
Easy boy, have a banana.
ooo..ooo..aaa...aaa

Congrats on the Cobra! Now stop the hoing and just hit it.

~QQ

Congrats Dave...and I am making the same commitment to my wife about ebay...I've been golf shirt 'hoing' for the past month or so...

I have heard great things about that driver..

Quentin said:
Congrats on the Cobra! Now stop the hoing and just hit it.

~QQ

That's all there is for me now. For the first time since I started playing again there isn't a single club in my bag that I want to replace.

Practice, play and practice, that's the plan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520