• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A Loooooong walk

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm beat down bad myself. I just rolled out of bed and everything hurts. I'll need the GF to crack my back later. I'm still thinking about going to the range later and calling my dad to see if he can play tomorrow though. :)

I feel like I'm in the same rut as last year. Starting off in the 90's and eventually I just shoot mid 80's then stay there for a month and hopefully get back down in the high 70's for few. I gotta start getting up and down though.

i know you were kidding... i was sooo tired last night and i must have forgot to put a smiley face on there :)

like you said we all kid here, if not where else? ;)

oh and my body is beat all over. especially around my inner thighs and hip... and no it's not b/c ez and i were doing something funky, we were just playing golf.. :D

well then, my apologies.. :) and yeah i know 19... ironic...

if not here, then we get in big trouble with the gf/wife... shes always telling me i need to be more serious...:hunter:

oh and my body is beat all over. especially around my inner thighs and hip... and no it's not b/c ez and i were doing something funky, we were just playing golf.. :D

you sure nothing funny happened when ez bent over to pick his ball out of the cup after holing out for quad??

ez: i still owe you 10 bucks and i won't forget. maybe we can play sometime this week in the afternoon when i'm off work?

football: no offense taken, just don't let our gf/wife (husband/bf for gals) know what's going on here...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ez: i still owe you 10 bucks and i won't forget. maybe we can play sometime this week in the afternoon when i'm off work?

What time do you usually get out? Hopefully I'll next Sat. off too so we can play then. I'll probably need the $10 by then with work being so slow. :(

No big deal though, I like days off to play. Just need to be careful with spending. I really shouldn't be spending $$ on cigerettes.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54
Back