• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adams driver - credit Nike?

I never bought into it. Of course, I never had the money to spend on a new square driver...if i did, I probably would have.

My brother has one of those yellow Nike Samaquatch or whatever they're called drivers. Sounds awful.

I still have an FT-I head in the garage. Don't ask me why. The Nike SQ was the most horrifying sound. Worse than a Cleveland HiBore which is hard to beat. The FT-I didn't sound as bad, but I gave in after it was older and cheap just to see.

I thought that the channel was for higher ball speeds on mishits low on the face. I have no idea if there is any truth to that.

I thought that the channel was for higher ball speeds on mishits low on the face. I have no idea if there is any truth to that.

This very well could be. How do you like your 915? Have you noticed a difference?

I had a grandmother who used to say "there's nothing new under the sun"........

Since Titanium, graphite, and investment casting have been introduced, everything else is just tweaking. Maybe the adjustable hosels are breakthrough - debatable.

And granny stole that from King Solomon...;)

The FTi Tour was one of the straightest drivers I ever had in the bag. And, one of the shortest. I also gave the Hibore a go but that was short lived too.

R35

This very well could be. How do you like your 915? Have you noticed a difference?
I love it. I'm hitting it a little higher with less spin...or it seems that way from the trajectory. I driving the ball better anyway. I don't think it feels as good as the 913 though. How are you liking yours?

The FTi Tour was one of the straightest drivers I ever had in the bag. And, one of the shortest. I also gave the Hibore a go but that was short lived too.

R35

My first driver was a Sumo2 with a stiff made for Diamana shaft. Geez, I hit some fairways with that club. Only sold it because it was way too loud and a then teaching pro told me (wrongly) I should be playing regular shafts. I'd be tempted to get another one if it wasn't so deafeningly loud.

The Sumo2 was a fairway finder for sure. I played one for a bit to see what all of the hype was about. It was great for getting and keeping the ball in play.

I love it. I'm hitting it a little higher with less spin...or it seems that way from the trajectory. I driving the ball better anyway. I don't think it feels as good as the 913 though. How are you liking yours?

I absolutely love my 913 D2. The shaft change to the Ozik from the Diamana made a big difference for my swing. I'm curious about the 915. Always have been .

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520