• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

adams golf!

eli_yates

looking to be scratch
Reaction score
so im 21 years old. i love golf more than anything in my life. im a 8 handicap i cant putt... my whole life ive played blade irons but just this year ive decided to rory sabbatini it up and play everything game improvement. for some reason i just feel like this is a good move for me. i was a good ball striker with blades so if i can adjust to the offset then i should be in business... so i called the local proshop and had them order me a set of adams a3 irons 4i(not hybrid) thru pw those irons are so pretty i think and watching rory work them right to left and left to right insures that i have a good chance of maintaining my ability to work the ball. i just bought nike ignites and had x flex put in them and as soon as i get my adams a3 with black golf shafts i will probably be into the idea of selling them or something. but for some reason recently everything ive tried that adams makes has been amazing. i cant wait to try and buy the new driver 3 wood and hybrid from adams the insight xtd and whatnot... im just pretty excited about it so i decided to ramble on here... my tax return is bigger than i expected so im spending money like there is no tomorrow lol. that and my loan went through so i have extra money lying around now... started a roth ira so i can retire when im like 45 to 50 and play golf all year round and join the champions tour... jk about the champions tour but i am serious about adams golf equipment being so amazing. check it out.

It sounds like you have given the economy a huge boost!!! :) Congrats on the clubs. I just bought an Adams BUL driver, same as yours but haven't hit it yet due to the winter up here. Hope it all works out for you. (But don't go by how Rory hits his Adams irons. They're totally different from what they sell in stores). :)

Adams does make some great stuff. :)

you should try the Idea Pro Forged irons.

Adams Golf Idea Irons Pro Forged

best of both worlds. Feel of a blade, with a good hint of forgiveness of game improvement. very little offset too

i was talking to an adams rep and a guy who worked on the adams golf tour van the other day and he was talking about how easy rory was to work with and how rory actually uses the exact same irons that you and i can buy but you could be right they could just be trying to sell more clubs. but they say all they do to the adams a3 irons is put black golf shafts in them instead. but regardless you are right i am boosting the economy lol. regardless i love the look of the a3 irons... i really dont know anyone who doesnt.

also im thinking of putting an iomic putting grip on my yes! putter and having it cut down an extra inch to 32 inches... does that sound crazy?

Alot of people hate on adams, I dont see why. Aparently everybody still views them as a senior players club. I play all adams, except for wedges and putter and I like to think im a halfway decent player. I'll be posting my rants of excitement once Adams ships me my XTD Pro 8.5 and the XTD Hybrid/Fw 16* Both will have Oziks. :) I also just picked up two Ozik Altus HB shafts for my Idea Pro hybrids, and a belly putter.

We need an Adams avatar :idhitit:

I never had a hate on Adams, they just never offered anything that suited my game. I don't play hybrids, and I don't use game improvement irons. That's basically what they are known for, and throw in the FW's for fun.

Now with the Adams forged and the BTY introductions, I've been impressed.

In fact, I have a BTY sitting right here in front of me awaiting a surprise shaft.....:laugh:

R35

I have the a2OS ..I have to say..I love em! very forgiving.. and good feedback..

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520