• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Am I being Unreasonable?

Brilliant, Dave! But then, I expect nothing less.

Update:
So after giving them a month to respond, plus a week where I was sick as a dog, I finally sent them a follow-up nasty email today.

I learned a few things from the reply, which came in under an hour. First, I sent the original complaint directly to Mark Caster, who was listed as the GM on their contact page, and who had previously responded to me personally on a previous ( minor ) issue. My second message, today, I cc'd to their general contact address. That was a key, since the first point made in the reply from the _new_ GM is that there has been a change in management ;)

He also mentioned that they are;

* 'in the process' of creating a non-smoking hitting area
* going to be taking down the windbreakers which enclose the back of the bays for the season soon
* working on getting new balls and mats, because the current ones suck ( this was a side point I had mentioned in my nasty email )
* willing to send me unspecified gift certificates in attempt to entice me back, or in the alternative, to refund the money from my membership cards ( which was all I ever asked for ).

So it pays to be a little persistent. I'm not sure if I'm going to take them up on the GC, or just take the refund. I'll think on it a day or two. There's really no point in going there now that the weather is turning nice anyway.

Glad you finally got some attention there, Dave--even if it took until golf season just about started.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520