• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Am I The Only One?

does anybody know if the Olympic format will have teams ? or is it just individual play?
would it make a difference in your answer,iwould like it any way,i think that if the talent is there and it is well played then any way is good,we need more watchers,if you dont give it a try you may be another am i the ony one

would it make a difference in your answer,iwould like it any way,i think that if the talent is there and it is well played then any way is good,we need more watchers,if you dont give it a try you may be another am i the ony one

Speak Ingrish preese!!

I'm sure I'll some of it, I think they make to much out of the captain's picks. I sick of hearing from Pavin.

I'm sure I'll some of it, I think they make to much out of the captain's picks. I sick of hearing from Pavin.

I think you both need to put down the beermugs before you start to type! LOL!

Although they are probably looking at the posts thinking that they just laid down some impressive prose. I know I always feel as if I am a particularly effective communicator while drunk. hhehe..

But back to the thread. I would be interested to know if the guys who don't like the ryder cup watch the WGC match play events? I love any event that breaks the norm of the stroke play format, it is interesting to watch the top line athletes compete in a format other than one they are accustomed to. Just my 2 cents.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520