• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Another BangorGC tosspot has entered the building!

brendy

Reaction score
Hey folks, Just signed up and thought Id say hello from Bangor County Down (Northern Ireland to those across the pond)
I know theres a few locals on here (the master...adam! master????):laugh:
Took the game back up last year after 5 1/2 years out of the game and am aiming to get back to 5/6 next year after a disasterous 2007 where I just didnt have time to practice with the new arrival of our gorgeous second daughter, next year is business as usual!!!

Welcome brendy, how did you get on today around Royal B.G.C?

welcome aboard.congrats on the daughter and good luck with the game.

cheers goatster, adam i played poo yesterday, not sure if it was just a bad day or if the football the night before was taking its toll. Just felt really stiff. Today was better beat david ferguson 6&5, I just turned up to get a game on the polar bears and he was there wanting to get out, pretty easy 2 quid! hehe. Made a hash of the final 4 holes where I completely disregarded my previous 14 holes plan which had me at +3 then threw away a few shots and finished with a double bogey at the last. I missed a fair amount of birdie putts too and was gutted at the 13th where i hit a drive and knocked down 8iron into the wind to 3 feet and missed it on the high side. But hey ho you live and learn.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520