• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Aqua Caddy

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Reaction score
stumbled across this at the golf store ($20). i'm going to give it a try starting tomorrow so i have no idea how it works but we'll see. what is it? a portable club cleaner that hangs off the side of your cart or bag. it's compact when there's no water in it as you'll see in the pic, and i'll let you know if it actually does the job and we'll see eventually how durable it is. here's some piccies.

picA.jpg

picB.jpg

picC.jpg

picD.jpg

I usually find a small amount of spit and a club cleaning brush does the trick!!

Looks interesting Mike.

I usually find a small amount of spit and a club cleaning brush does the trick!!

Same here... while that looks like a neat idea... think it might be more trouble than it's worth.

think it might be more trouble than it's worth.

it may be,could end up in the dead pile soon enough. also, not so keen on spitting on my sticks.

best thing for them, spit. Doesn't rust them or anything!!

I could be wrong but I always thought saliva had acid levels in it.....

just finished a round after work today. this thing is pretty good. the only complaint i have is that the brushes could be stiffer, or more densely bundled together. other than that, just as advertised.

As long as you brush and towel after a shot, why are your clubs every dirty enough to need water on the course at all?

I could be wrong but I always thought saliva had acid levels in it.....

almost EVERY solution has both hydronium (acid) and hydroxide (base). The pH of saliva ranges from 6.5ish to 7.5ish, so it could be acidic or basic, depending on the person. Certainly won't cause rust. Water is in the same pH range.

Seems like a towel could be used just as effectively as this product.

Seems to me that if the spitting is grossing you out maybe a small bottle of water and a towel would suffice. You also could have saved twenty bucks.:D

A wet towel has yet to let me down. Sometimes a tee is needed as I take divots the size of Florida.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520