• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Attention Im a HO.. : -)

WildCatGolfer17

Reaction score
Just thought that I might be able to get a kick off to this new HO-ing season.

Was at the driving range down here, and I noticed a TON of demos and used clubs. I was like oh no.. RESIST!!!!:(

I failed..

I saw a TM Rac 52 Gap wedge ( totally needed it today ) it was " Used " basically someone hit like 15 shots max, and made a tiny tiny ding in it. so HAHA new wedge $55, not bad. and I needed my last club ive been 1 short for 2 months.

P.S. I played here today...

SaddleBrooke Resort - Tucson Arizona Retirement Communities

Shot a awful 83.. but i putted MUCH MUCH better 32 putts, 1 3 put from like 70 feet.. Last week 3 days in a row was 36 + puts each.

And the picture in the middle is the one I was going to try to replicate for my " Entry " because it snowed here yesterday and was Absolutely gorgeous out there. However I though that was somewhat cheating and Ill try to be more original!

This is sad im considering almost redoing half my bag.... : cries :

MP-60s are great, however Everytime I play, they look fatter and fatter. They feel amazing, nice to me on off center hits, but Ive been playing almost lights out for the past 5 months and I am considering moving to the mp-67s.. how sick am I already.. I got these irons BRAND spanking new in August. Ive put at least 30 rounds, most likely close to 50. And Ive been to the range enough to have hit another 3,000-6,000 shots.
The clubs still look awesome, except the pitching wedge is noticably more used, but no groove damage at all. And there is a ding out of the very bottom of my 7 iron from College Tryouts when i had to hit a punch and a rock was under my ball. :(

Other than that. they are still perfect. So After typing all of this I think Ive convinced mysely to fix my 3 wood, and my driver before my irons..

oh woe is me..

I am going to be a little mean here, but I have the mp67s and compared to the fat looking mp 60 there are just angels masceraded as golf clubs.....:)

WCG, I can fix your driver, 3 wood, and iron issue...and they'll all match!!! ;)

I'd stick with the 60's if it were me, but the 67's are purdy. I don't have the game for them tho.

WCG, I can fix your driver, 3 wood, and iron issue...and they'll all match!!! ;)

haha dude the bridge stones are tempting.

Oh guess what I leanred, since Nike doesnt make any golf equiptment at all, guess you manufactures their stuff?

BRIDGE STONE!

Oh but I came up with a new solution for my irons, I am goign to make a combo set, mp-32 or mp-67 and my mp 60s. 3-6 mp -60 and 7-pw mp 32.

Someone has 7-pw ready for me for $160 with s300's in them. MP-32. I am waiting for the pictures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520