• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Balls, a putter, and a sandwich.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Reaction score
I live in Central New York, so my golf season certainly isn't year round. I've been out of it for a while, but I'm starting to get ready for spring. I've been to the indoor range a few times and I'm pretty amazed at how consistent I am. I'm even clubbing my driver straight 90% of the time. That mediocre game Tiger played recently was on account of me dominating off the tee. I'd be scared too.

Aaanyway..

Last year, I used Nike Powerdistance SuperSoft balls just about through the entire season. Never had a problem with scuffing or anything, but I'm almost out. And because I'm frequently arrested for prostitution (metaphorically) I'm sort of in the mood for something new.
At the end of the last year I picked up three boxes of Nike Tour Accuracy TW balls on bigtime sale. They're discontinued now, so I'm not sure if I really wanna fall in love with them. I really like the 'pearlized' balls they're making now, especially the callaways. They're a bit more expensive that what I'm usually running (16.99 U.S. for the supersoft) but if they're shiny then I'm game. And I hear callaway is sort of good at golf stuff. (http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2192867&cp=714659.714744.1309819&parentPage=family&searchId=1309819)

I'm really in the mood for a new putter, too. I sort of have a Callaway i-trax (a gift I haven't recieved) and I think it might be the ugliest thing I've ever seen. It's gotten exceptional reviews across the internet, and I'm wondering if anybody has an opinion? I promise, I asked for a two-ball. Next time I'll just say "Don't buy the boxcar one." That eliminates half of the market nowadays.

Sandwiches. I like turkey, cheese, lettuce, and tomato on wheat bread with a little mayo.

Sand-wedges. Mine sucks. I didn't think so until recently. I think I must've accidentally unleashed this fierce golf potential within me, because I'm playing exceptionally well and realizing that certain clubs in my bag are terrible. I'm not willing to spend an awful lot of money.. I'd really like something pretty cheap. But this zevo thing is just garbage. I've got a Wilson lob wedge I picked up for 29.99 U.S. a while back and I'm happy with that. Should I just get the matching sandy?

Thanks for reading. Try the sandwich.

Balls - Check out Bridgestone e-6 or H-x hot. Both pretty good 3 piece balls that won't break the bank.

Putter - I'm a Scotty fan.

Wedge - If you like Wilson, check out another, It's only $30 or so.

Sandwich - what kind of Cheese?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424