• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Caddie 'Anger' on the PGA Tour

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Reaction score

Caddie bibs like these sparked a $50 million lawsuit.​
A GROUP OF 80-PLUS CADDIES has sued the PGA Tour for unpaid endorsement fees.

GolfChannel.com's Rex Hoggard reported:
The lawsuit, which was filed in San Francisco, stems from the Tour’s unwillingness to negotiate a settlement with the caddies, who claim they are made to wear logo-covered bibs without receiving any proceeds from contracts that lawyers for the caddies estimate is valued at $50 million annually.
"There was a lot of optimism we could get something worked out with the Tour," said Houston-based Gene Egdorf, the attorney for the caddies.
"As of a couple months ago the caddies were told they weren't going to get any more money for retirement and health insurance. There's never been a belief the Tour is negotiating in good faith ... There is a lot of anger out there now."
Caddies taking part in the suit include Mike Hicks, Kenny Harms (Kevin Na), Paul Tesori (Webb Simpson), Jimmy Johnson (Steve Stricker), Damon Green (Zach Johnson) and James Edmondson (Ryan Palmer).

PDF of Caddie Lawsuit Against PGA Tour

Source: Caddie 'Anger' on the PGA Tour

I think they have a shot at winning this one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520