• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway Fusion Irons, any good???

UNIONPACIFIC

Reaction score
I am thinking about a set of Callaway irons. I have played the X16's but like the look of the Fusion irons. I would like some feedback on them in either steel or graphite. I am a 9 handicap.

Thanks

Last month's golf digest reviewed all the new stuff. They have the cheaper X-18's ranked as the best game improvement irons. They're 300$ cheaper too.

The fusion's got a great review as well though. "incredible feel and performance."

For the same price, Digest says that the Callaway X-tour are the best irons. Gotta be good to use 'em though.

Get the x-18's and send me 150$. You still save 150$, and get a set of irons. everybody wins.

Was thatn the January edition of Golf Digest?

Email me your address for the $$$$.

Good - that depends on how good you are I suppose.
Expensive - YES

I made a set of Acer XP Hollow Cores for a customer in France last year, and he told me they were as good or better than the Callaways.
Just a thought if money is any object. If it's not, then go ahead and take out the second mortgage...:)

bposton said:
Just a thought if money is any object. If it's not, then go ahead and take out the second mortgage...:)

Or buy Callaway and have something with some re-sale value down the road.

There's two sides to every coin.

R35

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35