• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cobra LTDx Driver thoughts?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know it’s not a new driver and you guys like to talk about pristine like the IQ or Smoke, but does anyone have any experience with this driver? I need to start building up y bag and have a pretty decent opportunity on one of these but really don’t know how does it play. I don’t have the change to try it first (country issue) so I need to see if I want to pull the trigger with your help

Any thoughts?

A second question…… is there any difference between the blue or the black version?

Third question… LS vs “regular”?

Thanks mates!

Not personally hit one. The reviews are extremely good. Long and forgiving. Isn't that what we all want out of our drivers? How the shaft fits your swing can be the deciding factor as to whether or not the driver is a good fit for you.

How the shaft fits your swing can be the deciding factor as to whether or not the driver is a good fit for you.
100%
I never really believed this until I got fitted and saw immediately how different shafts on the same clubhead can influence, nay, DETERMINE the shot quality sooooo much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54
Back