• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cold weather gloves

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone here use these? They any good & how do they hold up? Just ordered a pair because golf in April & May around here can be pretty freakin cold at times.

Taylor Made 32 Cold Weather Golf Glove Medium Large Single item at GlobalGolf.com
1002205.jpg

Most of the winter gloves I have tried are about the same until recently. I picked up some of the newer Footjoys, which go on like a regular winter glove and extend further up the wrist and are alot heavier and made with Thinsulate yet not so much that you lose the feel of the grip. Then the velcro fastener is down lower. Really nice addition, and the one you link look like they do the same, although the footjoys have more of a sticky leather finish on the palm as opposed to suede.

If those TM's don't work out, check out the newer model footjoys. Again though, those look very similar with exception to no velcro.
FootJoy.com Home Page > Men's > Gloves > WinterSof®

Thanks, I forget about Footjoy making anything except shoes...wonder why that is?:laugh:

I like the Footjoy rain gloves they are bar none the best rain glove made, I haven't tryed the winter ones though.

Thanks, I forget about Footjoy making anything except shoes...wonder why that is?:laugh:
They also have the best easily available wet weather gloves IMO, which I wear not only in the rain, but the left one anytime the temperature creeps above about 80*. They usually last me about 5-10 times longer than a regular glove and give you a much better grip in humidity. You also don't usually need to switch them out during a round, like I had to with the leather glove.

Personally for leather glove I usually just go with cheap, but the TM and Mizunos are two of my favorites. Again though, Footjoys are usually more readily available.

I usually go with the TM too. I wanna try one of those black Nike elite feel ones.

We can call you "Tommy two gloves"!!! :laugh: But I don't golf if I have to wear gloves to keep my hands warm. :(

I like the TM cold gloves but a sleeper is the nike cold. I have them both and like them both equally. Since Im a TM guy they usually get the play if its below 40.

Golf glove and give you a much better grip in humidity.They improve your practice and your performance .Golf gloves are an essential component of any improvement program.

I have a pair of Nike cold weather gloves and I like them. They definitely keep your hands warm, and aren't so thick that they make you lose all feel. Of course I would prefer not to wear them if at all possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520