• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Curling

LyleG

gear head
Reaction score
Well its official, I am an old bastard.

This Thursday, myself and 3 other beer guzzling pricks will embark on a journey to senility via the ice sheets. Yes, we have joined a curling league. Have had 2 practices already and a third tonight. Mock away you young SOB's.

No mocking from this youngun...

Love watching curling, i think its a great sport and would think very seriously about joining a league here if it were available.

Takes a lot more thinking and planning to achieve victory than most 'sports'.

Get some video!

In my old town there is no such thing as Curling, same with Racine, Milwaukee, etc. But up here there are leagues everywhere, Portage, Pardeeville, etc have their own Curling clubs & supposedly it's big in the schools too.

Maybe sweeping in front of that thing with a broom will improve your golf swing Lyle!!

In my old town there is no such thing as Curling, same with Racine, Milwaukee, etc. But up here there are leagues everywhere, Portage, Pardeeville, etc have their own Curling clubs & supposedly it's big in the schools too.

Au contraire. There's a club in lake country in Waukesha County. My nephew is heavily involved. They have their own building. My sister, not his mom but his aunt, and her husband went and watched a couple times. They had such a blast, now they're curling. It's a cool game. Like Jarts.

Kevink

I realized that sport exited watching the winter olympics this year (last year?). My first impression was "Oh, my god! how can someone do something THAT boring". The funny thing is I watched the whole game, and then taped the Canada vs Norge final match hehehehehe

I have to admit I ended up enjoying it quite a bit...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520