• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Custom Golf Bags

NorCal707

Its a glass didgeridoo.
Reaction score
Anyone here know where I can buy a custom golf bag with my chosen logo on it? I was looking at the Titleist X56 or Ping Hoofer Xtreme. I found a couple websites, but they had minimum purchase quantities. Help?

Many high end bags actually have logo areas that can be taken off the bag, logo'd and then put back on.

Mine has two zippered areas, one on the ball pocket, the other one is the big pocket where you'd keep you jacket, ect.

Around here, a 5 colour logo goes for about 25 bucks measuring 6 inches accross. Any other colours or increase in size means more bucks.

Hope that helps.

R35

Alright, but is it possible to iron a patch onto the material of the golf bag?

I doubt it. And even if you did, it would wear off pretty quick due to the elements and wear and tear.

Your best bet is to have one embroidered. That's how every bag I have ever seen has been done (other than cheap bags that have been silkscreened, which wears off and fades as well.)

Try checking your local shop for a bag that has one of these embroidered removable patches. They're actually quite common. Customizing is pretty popular. Failing that, take the bag you want done to the embroidery shop and have them have a look. Maybe they can stitch the bag as is. You never know...

R35

Custom Bag

I had this done up custom... it's sweet. All the playas need a bag like this.
RockBag.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422