• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

eClark, ualtim, and I play Timacuan

Beautiful man.

Will say though...what's with the orange ball?

Beautiful man.

Will say though...what's with the orange ball?

Jealous? :D

Got a deal on the Precept SP3's and bought 12 dozen of them. I guess I am the only one who misses the 80's when everyone made Orange and Yellow golf balls. :laugh:

The SP3 is a nice 2 piece ball. Good distance and relatively amazing spin qualities for a 2 piecer. Maybe a hair less spin than the D2 Feels, but for the price I got them for and the fact that they are orange it was a no brainer. If TF made orange D2 Feels, I would be all over them.

What can orange do you for you?

First picture: here in one, way above the hole, 6 inches inside the OB stakes.

Second Picture: here in two with a par putt. :D (see orange ball on the green) (see Eracer's white ball where it landed off the tee for his birdie.)
pitch.jpg
result.jpg

I'm glad you guys had a good time. I hate that I had to miss it. My 3 year old was up at 1:30 in the morning getting sick every 30 minutes until 11:30 in the morning. I will be sure to make the next outing.

I'm glad you guys had a good time. I hate that I had to miss it. My 3 year old was up at 1:30 in the morning getting sick every 30 minutes until 11:30 in the morning. I will be sure to make the next outing.

I definatly know how that goes...happens man.

Had a lot of fun on this trip. I am planning to come down every year, so hopefully we can make this an annual thing.

Next time...i'm bringing MY clubs!:)

Next time...i'm bringing MY clubs!:)

Or let Eracer and I know what your looking for, we could probably outfit you between the two of us ho and stows with some pretty amazing combinations. :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520