• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

fake?

I'd definitey email the seller first. Check out the feedbacks. They are all for plus sized lingerie, lol. How do you go from selling undies for fat chicks to a new R7TP???

I'd definitey email the seller first. Check out the feedbacks. They are all for plus sized lingerie, lol. How do you go from selling undies for fat chicks to a new R7TP???

ezra76

The guy made some kind of weird "trade"???:confused:

The whole "I'm selling this for a friend" is just bogus. Total cop-out. Why the hell isn't the guy selling it? It's either stolen (which may or may not bug you) or it's fake.

If it was used, I'd say jump on it. New, take a wide step around this one...

R35

After a quick search I noticed she also sold another new R7tp for a friend and still has an R5tp for sale, again from a frind.
Oh well, I got a real nice size 16 g-string for my trouble.

Man, im not one to cry fake, but 200$ new plus TP weight kit?? with that shaft and head i got mine for a steal at 270$ with nothing else, no cover or kit.... makes you think... If you get it Lyle, can i have the weights:D?

Man, im not one to cry fake, but 200$ new plus TP weight kit?? with that shaft and head i got mine for a steal at 270$ with nothing else, no cover or kit.... makes you think... If you get it Lyle, can i have the weights:D?

He'll be selling them at $200 to recover the costs of buying a fake driver. :D

Start saving your X-mas money.

R35

You can get R7's all over the place for $200. GolfHabit, a respected e-bay store with 18,000 transaction and 99.9% feedback has a bout 8 NEW LH r7 tp's. I spoke to him on the phone this morning and all have serial numbers that jive, and they are real. So who really knows for sure. These all have the mitsubishi rayon tp shaft in them btw.

If that's the case, that sucks for TM and their product. 6 months ago, those things were 600 bucks.

That's weak, in my book.

R35

Not really,the opposite maybe.They manipulate the market to pay these ridiculous prices and then expect them to drop,an this enables them to bring another out.

If that's the case, that sucks for TM and their product. 6 months ago, those things were 600 bucks.

That's weak, in my book.

R35

Rock, remember that these are not the new R7 425 tp's, but the 4-5 year old R7 tp's. Probably been sitting in a wearhouse for 5 years. I just want the head and the weight kit. I can see a bright lime green shaft in it now.

Not really,the opposite maybe.They manipulate the market to pay these ridiculous prices and then expect them to drop,an this enables them to bring another out.

You mean TM is bringing out another driver? Say it ain't so.

I guess it has been about 3 weeks....

Lyle, on second look, you are correct. I thought these were the new TP's. I guess if TM didn't bring out a driver every month, I would have a handle on these things. :D

Cheers,

R35

That reminds me. The new Sumo squared and new FTi are square. The new Titleist is triangular. Is a new TM going to be "hexigon" or "pentagon" shaped?:)

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54