• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Get to see Man U play.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Reaction score
They're playing an exhibition game against the Kansas City Wizards on July 25th and I'm going!

Not really a Man U fan, but rarely does world-class soccer make it to KC. Although we are up for a bid for a few games here if the USA gets the nod for an upcoming world cup.

Stoked!

Enjoy it 'Gun. Best we get in Australia is Fulham come to visit. While not bad in itself, they're no Big 4 team. Not that I'd pay to see Chelsea or Man U anyway, but thats not the point.

Lefty, if you're a soccer fan you'll find what you pay for an excelent soccer game to be absolutely nothing. I was able to watch Barcelona-Real Madrid some years ago with the best performance from a player I've seen in my life (best game Ronaldhino played in his entire career). Now I think,. If I have had to pay twice the money I did, I would do it again...

Awesome Youngun! GReat for you. Man U. is one of the best temas in the world, and I love the way the play, so its great yoy have the opportunity to watch them in the U.S., at least for once.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520