• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Going back to school at 49

Somehow I doubt SWMBO would go for that. But thanks for the suggestion.

Do what I can dubya!

Seriously, goodluck, and awesome on ya for doing it.

Do what I can dubya!

Seriously, goodluck, and awesome on ya for doing it.

Thanks, I've been busy sharpening my chisels and collecting stone tablets to do my work on. Isn't that how they still do it? :laugh:

Thanks, I've been busy sharpening my chisels and collecting stone tablets to do my work on. Isn't that how they still do it? :laugh:

Yep, watch out for the sabertoof tigers when dropping by for advisement.

That's awesome... I've been trying to talk myself into going back to school forever now... I have a feeling not finishing is going to bite me one day.

Sounds like you're ready. I wish we had neat stuff like that when I was in school.

Good luck.

Hey, maybe you can be the virtual captain of the Virginia College online golf team...maybe get Nike or Callaway to sponsor you and score some free stuff.....?

Hey, maybe you can be the virtual captain of the Virginia College online golf team...maybe get Nike or Callaway to sponsor you and score some free stuff.....?

Excellent idea, I like the way you think Eddie. And since its online, I can hit 350 yard drives, and shoot 25 under right? :laugh:

Excellent idea, I like the way you think Eddie. And since its online, I can hit 350 yard drives, and shoot 25 under right? :laugh:

And cheerleaders....every team gets cheerleaders right? Just don't let ssmokin pick 'em....you need to find 10 more or your avatar babes for cheerleaders....awesome, College Golf team captain will look great on your next resume:mgw:

I'd be happy to find a cheerleader squad for ya. Just let me know, okay? Seriously, good luck on a smart move.

I'd be happy to find a cheerleader squad for ya. Just let me know, okay? Seriously, good luck on a smart move.

Yeah, not so sure I want sssmokin as a wingman, much less a blind-date setter upper.

Wow, good luck Dubya! The life experience you bring to this will be a big help. You're going to get a lot more out of it than the whippersnappers would.

If nothing else I've already learned some new big words, ;)

I've always believed, if you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bull $hit and a expansive vocabulary, :D

And thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement, :thumbs up:

That is wonderful! Its great news mate. Unfortunately, online college doesn't set up the great parties and hot looking girls as real college does, but I guess you'll have to skip that part. :D

Congratulations mate!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427