• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Mind

sappho

Reaction score
Hey I'm wondering if anyone in here has tried anything like this
http://www.newmentalfitness.com/
It's a self talk audio to help you break through your own personal best, I know this sort of thing works really well to change habits eg smoking so why not golf? I'm currently finding I’ve hit a wall and can't seem to break through, I've had coaching on my technique but I know when I’ve had a better day at work my game is a little better so i think my problem must be in my mind. I read an interview with one of our top female golfers down here and in it she said she had used something like this cd to help her crack her personal best.
So can anyone tell me if they've tried http://www.newmentalfitness.com/
Would be great to hear how/if it helped
Cheers
Sappho

I would welcome you aboard, but this is starting to sound more like a sales pitch as opposed to something of any real value. So I will hold off on welcoming you until I find out if you have either fallen in Slings bunker, or are paying what very little he asks to advertise on his website. I'm guessing it will certainly be the former, and we can see how well your "Mentally imagery" works in hacking your way out of the bunker. So maybe "Goodbye" would be more fitting.

In the meantime, I just bought my wife the book "Golf is not a Game of Perfect" by Dr. Bob Rotella for my wife for about $20, as she kept talking about the mental side of golf. I did so after hearing the many great reviews from members on this site that have been around for more than 1 day, and have established enough credibility in my opinion to warrant taking that risk on spending my hard earned money. I will maybe have to sneak a peek before she finishes the book and turns it over to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520