• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GONE GOLFING

Golfbum

THAT'S SOLID
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhh another nice day for golfing here in South West Ontario. This photo was taken just before I took off for the course!
I hope the Pro Shop has some ORANGE NXT'S IN STOCK.

Apr3Golf4.jpg.JPG

I love seeing pictures like this. It doesn't make me feel so bad.

They're calling for +12 here today, and no snow.....knock on wood.

R35

I have been golfing down my shore for a week now. Most days around +1 or +2 with rain....wasn't to nice.

You're one dedicated golfer! How is it possible to play in snow? Wouldn't it be impossible to find your ball, even if it was orange? Wouldn't it sink down below the surface? And how would you put? I am not very familier with snow, I'm a Texan, it's about 80* and sunny down here:) (hehehe). How did you do?

Copperas

RE HOW DO WE PLAY?

We use the new black NIKE BLACK golf balls, it stands out in the snow which was only 1-2 inches deep. Everyone puts a different mark on their balls with white touch up paint.
Carry a small shovel to clear a path from the ball on the green to the hole. By time we got to the back 9 most of the snow had melted.
Shot 73, 3 over, not bad for the first round of the year. Missed a few putts, did not clear the snow off properly.

I gotta hand it to you GB - you are likely the most hard core playa I have ever seen.

If you mind me asking - what is your preference in shovels and how many have bought in the past few years?

I hear Titleist is coming out with a great new shovel that is getting rave early reviews...

SHOVELS

If you want really exspensive shovels you can always buy Callaway Irons.
We just carry a small plastic one, you can buy ones here in Ontario that have a extendable handle for carrying in your car trunk in the winter.

They work fine, when there is not much snow around.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520