• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello Everyone, Can you help me?

well as far as direction i really do not know

I do not know all of the current available products or if this would stand out from those products. I think it would be awesome to be able to setup golf courses as a full time job but I think it make be more conceivable to first try to market software to pda owners for their personal use.

These surveys/forums helps give some useful feedback. Like I stated before, I have limited programming experience especially for pocketpc/palm devices. It could be very difficult for me to get from design to implementation without some good programmers.

Tyrant said:
well as far as direction i really do not know

I do not know all of the current available products or if this would stand out from those products. I think it would be awesome to be able to setup golf courses as a full time job but I think it make be more conceivable to first try to market software to pda owners for their personal use.

These surveys/forums helps give some useful feedback. Like I stated before, I have limited programming experience especially for pocketpc/palm devices. It could be very difficult for me to get from design to implementation without some good programmers.
See below... lol

http://www.shottalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1862

Better survey there. I like the images as well, gives you a good feel and something to openly comment on in terms of changes/tweeks.

There was alot of chicken on that entre menu tho. Need a little hog anus to whet my whistle (aka Hot Dogs.....lol) :D

R35

for those who like to keep track of every statistic, what information would you enter after each hole?

Fastmedic said:
I am a student a Drexel University, and I am working on a system for a Personal Digital Assistant that Golfers could use. It is a design project and I want to get a feel for who my users are.

In an attempt to determine the wants and needs of the users I created a survey and am posting it on various golf fan sites. I would be very appreciative if any of you could fill out this survey.

The survey can be found here: http://www.createsurvey.com/c/27168-KPWIE8/

Thank you again.

-Ryan

Boo..down with the Dac Pack

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters