• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello, from Far North Qld, Australia.

julie2golf

Hi,
My name is Julie, and I am a golf nut.
I'm married, and my husband is a golf nut as well.
I'm not a fantastic golfer, but I am out there everyweek, having a laugh & a hit, because you never know when that fantastic shot is going to happen.:)
Today I am playing in a charity ambrose event (scramble) for our local surf-livesaving club, at the sheraton mirage resort in Port Douglas, it should be a fantastic, fun day.
Cheers
Julie

I'm not a fantastic golfer, but I am out there everyweek, having a laugh & a hit, because you never know when that fantastic shot is going to happen.:)

Excellent attitude. I'm exactly the same way.

Welcome aboard, Julie.:)

R35

Welcome Julie. Australia? (Wish I was there right now...it's cold in Wisconsin and no golfing until next spring after the snow thaws).

:)

Welcome, are you anywhere near Penrith? Be prepared to shake your head in disbelief at the vast amounts of money we spend on burning through clubs and the very little that we should have spent on lessons!

Welcome, are you anywhere near Penrith? Be prepared to shake your head in disbelief at the vast amounts of money we spend on burning through clubs and the very little that we should have spent on lessons!
Thanks for the welcome, I am nowhere near Penrith. Penrith is an outer suburb of Sydney, in NSW, I live about, an hours drive north of Cairns, in QLD.

Welcome! We don't have enough Aussies on this board yet to constitute me making fun of them, but it's getting closer.

Speaking of which, WELCOME TO THE BOARD!

Welcome to the forum Julie - and if you get the chance to catch a glimpse of The Ashes take it. They'll be back where they belong soon...:)

Well. maybe.

Welcome to the board.. If this forum keeps growing and when I finally win that big lottery, I'll be able to visit you all. one of these days, I tell ya...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?