• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from golfreview

hey BPC, its alot nicer on this side of the fence my friend.

Hiya Bethpage....and the warmest welcome to you....we're getting a good stream of guys from over there lately...(nothing against GR) - we're just proud to have built a really fun/level headed site with a great international flavor...

What is going on with you lately? Are you going to law school or something like that?? One of our posters here (Silver) lives in Vancouver BC and has been going through law school there for the past three years...

Welcome Caddy

Yea, if u come to skool in BC for some odd reason, ill treat u to a round BPC.

LC3 drove ya out??? imo its much nicer over here. Gr is dead now, almost nobody posting.

Sandpiper3 said:
Yea, if u come to skool in BC for some odd reason, ill treat u to a round BPC.

Sure you just say that because there is that free pitch and putt at Lions Gate Park.:)

I also converted from GR looking for a new home!

Good to see you found your way over here. It sounds like things must really be going south over there.

Welcome BPC,

I know you had some rough times over there, hopefully your experiences here will be much nicer and productive.

i dont know... im pretty cheap. im a student so i think you would make more selling it on ebay.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520