• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Rochester, NY!

Carson

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm a high school golf and basketball coach that teaches physics on the side. I've played golf for a long time, but only started taking it seriously about 10 years ago. This was a big summer for me as I dropped my handicap by 7 strokes and won a few tournaments in the process. I'm thinking next year it won't be so easy as am now about a 6. Otherwise, you can expect to see me on tour in two years. :laugh:

I also just started up a golf website with a friend to help people find courses and other stuff. I'll leave it at that as to not step on any toes.

Look forward to talking it up with everyone. Peace.

This was a big summer for me as I dropped my handicap by 7 strokes and won a few tournaments in the process. I'm thinking next year it won't be so easy as am now about a 6.

Good luck with that. Same thing for me, and I'm stuck on 6. Anyway, welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard Teach---ah --Coach---stammer stammer:)

Hope to see your insight on issues you have expertise in.

Golf, Basketball, and Physics? Sounds like you'll never want to retire. That's what I do in my free time.

I'm a little bit east, near Syracuse, actually. Nice to have someone nearby for a change.

Hey Carson, sounds like your hooked too eh?

I believe I have a tourney in rochester in the spring, i attend Mercyhurst North East in N.E PA.

Ill let ya know when im in the area and if we have a day early maybe I can come out with ya and show you how a collegiate player holds his own;)

welcome aboard from another fellow NYer.although i`m much farther north.(25 mi. north of Watertown.)

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Hey Carson, sounds like your hooked too eh?

I believe I have a tourney in rochester in the spring, i attend Mercyhurst North East in N.E PA.

Ill let ya know when im in the area and if we have a day early maybe I can come out with ya and show you how a collegiate player holds his own;)

That would be awesome. Two of my cousins actually attended Mercyhurst and I think I have a former student there now. Can't remember who though.

welcome aboard from another fellow NYer.although i`m much farther north.(25 mi. north of Watertown.)

What town is that? My family has a cottage in Cape Vincent.

Golfer? Is the kid at the main campus or north east campus?

just outta curiousity.

Golfer? Is the kid at the main campus or north east campus?

just outta curiousity.

I honestly don't remember. It was a girl though. I have about 100 kids a year graduate and I loose track of about 97% of them. Or I should say they loose track of me.

girl golfer? if so she'd be at the main campus, we dont have girl's golf here at north east

Not a golfer. I'm thinking drama or english.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520

3. 15,300