• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey from the Philly Burbs

Weszty

"Knock Down That Pin!"
Reaction score
Hi All!

New to the forum and have been enjoying reading all of your posts! The weather out here is starting to break and I got my first round of the year in last weekend.

I'm a total golf nut (especially when it comes to equipment) and look forward to contributing to the forum the best I can while also looking to learn from all of you!

I've been designing my own equipment for four years now and am having a blast! Looking forward to getting to know and correspond with you!

Weszty

Welcome to ShotTalk.

Do I smell canned meat?

Welcome to ShotTalk.

Do I smell canned meat?

Thanks for the warm welcome! Perhaps I should have just said, "Hi, I'm Weszty, I like to golf." But wouldn't that be a little boring?:emot-ange

I certainly don't want to leave the taste of canned meat in anyones mouth.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Perhaps I should have just said, "Hi, I'm Weszty, I like to golf." But wouldn't that be a little boring?:emot-ange

I certainly don't want to leave the taste of canned meat in anyones mouth.

If you joined just to talk about golf, then I apologize for the canned meat statement. I just saw where you designed your own clubs and thought I saw a company name in the original post.

No worries...life goes on. But since it is member introductions I thought I would tell you a little about myself. :diespam:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520