• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ho Test - Count Your Score!

Yes, I was quite perplexed when you snapped up the 510TP... I just can't justify having a driver that nice sitting around collecting dust in my clubroom. Nothing will get a shot for a long, long time after shattering my front 9 record with the Superquad.
icon10.gif

That one has sentimental value, I got rid of it after passing my PAT, I had to buy back all of the clubs I used to pass that test. I guess I'm starting to get all nostalgic at 27 years old, that and my wife insists on gathering more handbags than she can ever use so I need to have my collection. I also am starting to collect TP drivers, not sure why.

I also am starting to collect TP drivers, not sure why.

This is called Ezra-itis. It's cureable, just take one SuperQ for 3 months, and a nasal steroid called Epic.:D

R35

This is called Ezra-itis. It's cureable, just take one SuperQ for 3 months, and a nasal steroid called Epic.:D

R35

At least it's cheaper than collecting Camerons, one of my assistants just spent $700 on two putters.

At least it's cheaper than collecting Camerons, one of my assistants just spent $700 on two putters.

There are some SC guys here. Wirehair, ect. Those guys are idiots...:D

(They know I love them....)

R35

Thankfully my Cameron Hoing ended with the 1st one. I putted god awful with it. I went up to 37.2 PPR, dumped it for my old KC2 milled and was down to sub 32 in a month.

That's cool, putting that bag back together. I hope you enjoy the 510TP, I was really impressed with the condition of that head when I got it. Tough to find one that nice anymore.

Thankfully my Cameron Hoing ended with the 1st one. I putted god awful with it. I went up to 37.2 PPR, dumped it for my old KC2 milled and was down to sub 32 in a month.

That's cool, putting that bag back together. I hope you enjoy the 510TP, I was really impressed with the condition of that head when I got it. Tough to find one that nice anymore.

That's what I've been waiting for, could always get it refurbished, but it's not the same. That's why I jumped on it when you described the condition.

dropped a 30, not too bad for me considering i hardly ever get rid of clubs.

it would be worse if i hadn't sold my TA1's and SuperSteels.

after totally renovating my bag over the offseason the best pickup was without a doubt Rock's HiBore. i have this thing dialed in....kinda goes against my thought process though, if i'm gonna pay for a round, i want to enjoy ALL of the course, not just the fairway, hard to do with the HiBore....

I managed a lowly 24, but mainly because I have lived in 2 countries, and I still have all the clubs I have ever bought or had given to me except for a driver I bought, decided I didn't like the looks of for some reason, then sold it without ever playing it (a launcher 330).

26 points. I amost never sell, I am more of a collector. :D

I also got caught ho'ing again today. Huge Ogio box on the doorstep when we got back from Disney this evening. Wife says, "What is that?" I say, "A golf bag." She replies, "You don't need another golf bag." I knew it was going to be a long night.:(

42 points, but I think it's rigged poll, I am not buying from you bastards just to score higher either.:laugh:

Game? LOL. :D

Add 5 points for the 20 putters.

But subtract 6 for being a procrastinator and not selling your heathen wares to your fellow ho's. ;)

R35

I did sell some wedges to one lucky soul here. Does that mean I get to subtract 5 points? Which leaves me a net zero gain. Which leaves me right where I started. See what I mean? Rigged, I tell ya'.

35 points for me, although I think I probably deserve a few more for trading in a load of clubs at the start of the year, and subsequently sneaking back and reacquiring 3 of them when their replacements didn't feel as good. It would have been 5 but for Golfsmith pricing a couple of my old used clubs higher than identical brand spanking new ones...

Lol,I didn't take it that seriously tbh:)

I amend my score to 3 points

Just having a little fun dave.

Oh, and if you own a driver and a set of irons you have at least 6 points. :laugh:

I need to pm Ez, but about clubs this time.

32 - I suprised myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427