• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How do you get Masters tickets?

slickpitt

Reaction score
It's something I would like to do for my Dad one day, is take him to The Masters, ya know sometime before he's too old lol. He's 70 now, so I've got some time I hope. Anyway... how does one go about getting tickets?

Practice round, or..... say... Sunday tickets?

Practice round is a lottery.. Some seem to have good luck and get tickets each year. I think the practice round is prime, considering it's the Masters... I think early round tickets can be had for a decent price, but generally second hand.

You can forget Sunday tickets.. The waiting list is years long, and if you want them anytime soon, sell some body parts... and rob a bank.

Practice round, or..... say... Sunday tickets?

Practice round is a lottery.. Some seem to have good luck and get tickets each year. I think the practice round is prime, considering it's the Masters... I think early round tickets can be had for a decent price, but generally second hand.

You can forget Sunday tickets.. The waiting list is years long, and if you want them anytime soon, sell some body parts... and rob a bank.

Just looked.. for around $800, you could take him Thursday or Friday round... Then of course, you'd need to get YOU a ticket, at the above price as well... So for around $2000 for the day, you could have a great day w/ him..

You know it's funny.. I was kicking around ideas of either taking him to watch the Masters... or going to play St. Andrews. Sounds like a trip to Scottland mught be cheaper. lol

You know it's funny.. I was kicking around ideas of either taking him to watch the Masters... or going to play St. Andrews. Sounds like a trip to Scottland mught be cheaper. lol

Perhaps.. You could always take him to a practice round, just start trying to get into the lottery, or find someone who will sell them for a reasonable price.

Take him for the practice round one day, and then take an hour driver and go play Reynolds Plantation and kick it on the lake drinkin' beers the rest of the afternoon. Spend probably $1,000 or less.

Sexual favors....at least, thats what jeff tells me, and i have to keep telling him i don't have tickets...

Well, you'll be lookin' to spend a pretty penny if you want tickets to the Masters. I should know. -___-;

However, if you visit *spam*, you can probably find some really good packages. Many of the packages include tickets for the actual event as well as other accommodations. My friend turned me on to the site, but I've been too broke. XD

Just in case you're thinking of buying scalped tickets, some guy from Atlanta got taken for $14,400 cash at gunpoint last week, when he met up with a supposed seller of 4 tickets....in a Sonic parking lot, of all places.

Just in case you're thinking of buying scalped tickets, some guy from Atlanta got taken for $14,400 cash at gunpoint last week, when he met up with a supposed seller of 4 tickets....in a Sonic parking lot, of all places.

Now i'm hungry again.....

just email Tiger and say you're Jennifer,from the club, and could you have a few tickets,or else.

lottery- born into the right family- scalp them- get lucky - friend calls withthem.. drive down and hang out by front-- get lucky..

--- had wednesday tickets.. buddy calle me- want to go- sure.. i'l pay for the ticket.. perfect@@ HAD. 150 cost.. fine - TIGER WOODS states he is going to play.. get a early moring call the next day.. " he man mind if i sell them" sure- so they sold for $850 each. needless to say- he is buying the beer and wings this weekend while we watch!! too good.

You could take him out for a round at Pebble Beach for less than the money you're talking about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520