• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How many drivers will Jerry buy this year?

How many drivers will Jerry buy this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WBL?

ImageUploadedByShot Talk1581502480.479705.jpg

Well he started out the year with a new Tour Edge while we were at the Fox Cities Golf Expo in Oshkosh. I thought if he got one it would be the Cobra. Wrong again I guess.

Snow? What is this stuff you refer to as "snow"? We were 58 degrees F, here in Kansas, yesterday. Woke up to 42 degrees this morning. Long range looks like we'll have another 10 days... at least... of excellent golf weather early in 2020.
We're buried in snow. Supposed to be -30 wind chills Friday.

We're buried in snow. Supposed to be -30 wind chills Friday.
Yep! You rascals sent it south to us. We got about 2" today. What landed on grass stuck. Streets were still warm enough for it to melt. Strong front moved through about an hour ago. North winds to 35 mph. Temps supposed to be in the low single digits by morning. We'll have two to three days with no golf, but upper 50's to low 60's predicted for Sunday/Monday.

Sssmokin, wish your brother could have waited, I'm gonna help Rusty at Two Oaks with some Tour Edge equipment. He got a few demo sets, and I hear good stuff about the tour edge stuff.

Ps, I knew he'd have at least one new driver before the snow was gone.

Sssmokin, wish your brother could have waited, I'm gonna help Rusty at Two Oaks with some Tour Edge equipment. He got a few demo sets, and I hear good stuff about the tour edge stuff.

Ps, I knew he'd have at least one new driver before the snow was gone.
Just offer him $25 trade-in on the one he just got. He'll buy a new one from you and Rusty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520