• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I do not seem to be able to post anything

cypressperch

Reaction score
using the same methods I have always used. I will type a post, attempt to post it, will be notified that I have not logged in, log in, and the post is gone. Use to, after I would log in (the second time), the post would be posted. Now the post is lost. So for a while, I will just read the good stuff you guys write. I really have lost a lot of time, and it is a bummer.

Sincerely, Cypressperch I am not sure why I think this one might get on. I guess because it is a new thread.

This one worked just fine.

However, I do recommend that you clear your cookies and cache.
If you are not sure how to do this, tell me which browser you use and I'll give you instructions.

Cheers!

I hope itll work for ya Cypress, miss reading some longer posts:D

I was lamenting the fact that we hadn't heard from you in a while. Hope you get the problem fixed and get back to posting.

using the same methods I have always used. I will type a post, attempt to post it, will be notified that I have not logged in, log in, and the post is gone. Use to, after I would log in (the second time), the post would be posted. Now the post is lost. So for a while, I will just read the good stuff you guys write. I really have lost a lot of time, and it is a bummer.

Sincerely, Cypressperch I am not sure why I think this one might get on. I guess because it is a new thread.

You have been banned for "excessive eloquence" :laugh:

But seriously...

What browser are you using? I've been using Firefox for several years now and I love it, especially in dealing with online forums. I have much less trouble with cookies, it has a fantastic password manager that will auto-login to almost any site you tell it to and "remembers" any text entered into forms (posts or responses) if you navigate away from the from page (either intentionally or accidentally). Simply navigate back to the page you were posting on and your text returns.

It's freakin' magic, I tell ya! :D

"And the text returns"--Wow! The advice about emptying all the stuff out of the Temporary Files seems to have worked. I just might look into what you have recommended. Thanks. Sincerely, Cypressperch

Yay! He's back!!!!:)

Welcome back Cypress, havent read a quality post in awhile:p

I am glad you are back. I always liked reading your posts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520