• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I knew a ho once...

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I knew a ho once...his name was EbayDivot, all but forgotten now, got old? dead? who knows where he went. Legend has it he's gone underground.

He becomes a myth, a spook story that hos tell their kids at night. Rat on your pop and EbayDivot will get you. R35 always said 'I don't believe in God, but I am afraid of him' - well I believe in god and the only thing that scares me is EbayDivot. You think you can catch EbayDivot? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught and sticks his head out? If he comes up for anything it'll be for a J33 3W with VS Proto. And after that, my guess is you'll never hear from him again.
IMG_1796.jpg
IMG_1800.jpg
IMG_1802.jpg

Till he needs new wedges that is.... Sweet pickup man. I assume you're tiles in the background? :) You've been holding out on us. How much? Doesn't really matter I suppose... value on a combo that nice is not measured merely in dollars. Get it ready... has just a few short weeks before it goes head to head with the R7TP Diamana.
icon10.gif
(which I have not hit yet either... but did change the weights 3times already).

Till he needs new wedges that is.... Sweet pickup man. I assume you're tiles in the background? :) You've been holding out on us. How much? Doesn't really matter I suppose... value on a combo that nice is not measured merely in dollars. Get it ready... has just a few short weeks before it goes head to head with the R7TP Diamana.
icon10.gif
(which I have not hit yet either... but did change the weights 3times already).

the way you sky mark your club , theres no way if i were VT that id let you hit my brand new club. haha :laugh:

the way you sky mark your club , theres no way if i were VT that id let you hit my brand new club. haha :laugh:

I don't want to hit it... I want him to hit it and then I hit mine. Isn't that how it works?
icon10.gif
This ain't no demo day man... it's New England Shottalk Crown we're talking. lol.

That is just a sweet looking combo there though... EzraHo is getting an itchy triggerfinger. Perhaps I should go rub the skymark out of the Superquad now instead.

You've put a skymark in the Superquad already? :laugh:

The legendary EbayDivot has made an impressive pickup... I'd love to try that VS shaft... :laugh:

nice pickup!!

ive been looking at the J33, but in their hybrids... but i hear their woods are good as well...

imo, they are very underrated, but not underrated as their line of balls, the b330's are amazing..

I of course have not hit it, I was tempted to leave the wrapper on it - but I wanted to take some pics for the hos.

As far the shaft goes, from the waggle and about 20 practice swings, I can state that this shaft is a beast, and will be difficult to load I think unless you really go after it. It is every bit as stout as anything I've ever seen and much stiffer than anything I play now. It will need some serious range time before I can decide whether or not it stays.

It looks awesome as hell, but if I can't hit it, I'm sure I'll have no problems unloading it.

I just picked my j33 up the other day too, tis a sweet stick. Just need to get my PI into it and i cant wait. My sonartec has been actin a little moody this past week, depending on the j33, there may be a sonartec on the classifieds soon.

If you want a similar one VT, ill trade you mine for yours straight up, the j33 i got has NV 75-S in it.

It won't be that bad man. I had the 80-X in that 200steel tour. I had it out once on the course and hit it 235 with a slight draw off the tee and 225 with a 10yd. fade off the deck. If that's not loaded... it may feel more stout due to the bend point being higher than what you've been hitting in the driver. I think you'll like it, should keep the flight down and boring as a bastard.

Not that you have any problems like me with getting steep but I often use a couple strips of clear scotch tape on the face/crown meeting point. Saved that R7425 from one nasty steep one for me. That one shot would have taken it from an 8.5 condition to a 7.5 at best if not for the tape.

If you want a similar one VT, ill trade you mine for yours straight up, the j33 i got has NV 75-S in it.

I appreciate the offer, but no thanks. I'm going to at least give mine a go. I wanted to try the VS Proto, that's why I bought this one. I could've had one with NV for $50, or I could always pull the NV from my MP-001 if I can't handle the VS Proto. If I go that route I'll keep you in mind for the VS

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodehene1