• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

INFOGRAPHIC: The World's Best Golf Courses

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
READER PARTICIPATION. MAYBE BETWEEN ALL OF US we've played these 18 "world's best golf courses." I've played Pebble Beach. Which ones have you played? Comments are open.

golf-infographic.jpg

The World's Best Golf Courses - Infographic | Club Med

Source: INFOGRAPHIC: The World's Best Golf Courses

Haven't played any of them but Muirfield and St. Andrew's are on my bucket list, as well as Carnoustie and any other track that tickles my fancy while I'm in Scotland.. I am planning a pilgrimage to where my family came from "Carnoustie Scotland" in 2015.

Haven't had the opportunity to play any of those listed. Have been blessed to play some pretty nice courses, around the Country, over the years. Today, pretty happy just playing a decent course... no goat pastures... but doesn't have to be a 'name' course.
Bucket list?? One of those that has neekid cart girls and similarly unclad young ladies to bend over and tee up your ball on every tee box. Never too old to look!!!!

Haven't had the opportunity to play any of those listed. Have been blessed to play some pretty nice courses, around the Country, over the years. Today, pretty happy just playing a decent course... no goat pastures... but doesn't have to be a 'name' course.
Bucket list?? One of those that has neekid cart girls and similarly unclad young ladies to bend over and tee up your ball on every tee box. Never too old to look!!!!
When you find it, give us a shout. I smell Shot Talk road trip!!!

I've been lucky enough to play four: St. Andrews, Muirfield, Royal Co. Down and Valderama. Can anyone beat that?
Hell yeah: Lake St Catherine CC, Proctor-Pittsford CC, Okemo Valley GC (one of my favs) and Green Mtn National (used to hold a futures tour event).

All of these are within 40 min of me and I almost never struggle to get a tee time. :)

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54