• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

IOMIC Grips

MercMan

Anyone playing Iomic Grips? Tried a friends clubs with them and couldn't believe the difference, rolled the club in the wet grass, gave it a quick wipe with an already moist golf towel, and gave it a swing, unbelievable, they actually felt sticky, immediately ordered a set. Can't wait to install them.

Anyone playing Iomic Grips? Tried a friends clubs with them and couldn't believe the difference, rolled the club in the wet grass, gave it a quick wipe with an already moist golf towel, and gave it a swing, unbelievable, they actually felt sticky, immediately ordered a set. Can't wait to install them.

I have been using for almost a year I love em do not get white I did since I have black nickel shafts so they look cool but I have to clean them at least three times a week they get really dirty I do love them and they last three times longer than other standard grips golf pride, Winn, Lamkin, etc... Another downside is the actual size so even the midsize is like a standard I have a ten inch hand (i am 6' 6") and I have to use double sided 6-7 wraps to get close to U.S. midsize obviously most Japanese guys are not so big so this is why the midsize is pretty small. Other than that they are awesome...
If you like iomic you may also like the dancing dragons also from japan they are very nice also

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?