• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Kangaroo Course

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Reaction score
a1.bp.blogspot.com__vOO8x3BtqOw_UcWcWWqYJ6I_AAAAAAAAGQw_BdDiDnK43Ks_s640_1606_kangaroos_sp.jpg
Kangaroos at Nelson Bay Golf Club in Australia. (Via 9 News National)​

I'D LOVE TO GO TO AUSTRALIA. I'd love to play golf there. But I'd probably stay away from the Nelson Bay Golf Club north of Sydney if the above "large mob of kangaroos" was roaming the course and making it somewhat unplayable.

The above photo was taken by a golfer and posted on Reddit, an online message board, about a week ago. It reportedly went viral and prompted 1,600 comments.

There's a sign (below) at the golf course that warns about kangaroos and wallabies. It reads:

"WARNING: The kangaroos and wallabies on this course are wild and should not be approached as serious injuries could result."

a1.bp.blogspot.com__LEpjJZD61sY_UcWc8qwI0xI_AAAAAAAAGQ4_ryXDZPXSkA8_s400_1606_kangaroo1_sp.jpg
(Via 9 News National)​

afeeds_feedburner_com__ff_ArmchairGolfBlog_90875f527880786621fd034e7fa2f873._.gif

Source: Kangaroo Course

The sign is usually an anti idiot measure. Sorta like having a sign saying "don't try to put mountain lions in a headlock."

Kangaroos on golf courses are usually fairly placid and will hop away as you get close.

I have some friends that catch snakes like that. They brought a big rattler by my house one day. They had him in a vented clear plastic box. They scared the fvckin sh!t out of me with that thing. Bastards. But they use equipment...not their bare hands.

Also, those guys love snakes. They took the snake back where they found it.

Didn't know what I was eating till after I was done. It was so good that even after she told me what it was I asked for some to go

Didn't know what I was eating till after I was done. It was so good that even after she told me what it was I asked for some to go
What about the Thai hookers that don't tell you they're a man until later ... o_O

Best tacos I ever had were from a plywood shack when I was somewhere in Mexico. They were grilling mystery meat and just slicing it onto corn tortillas. Holy awesome! However, for all I know, it was donkey.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520