• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Kings Links

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Reaction score
a few pics from this morning's round. spring is close!

king1.jpg

king2.jpg

king3.jpg

eagles1.jpg

king4.jpg

Oh rub it in, why don't you? We've got six inches of snow heading our way.

How's that toe?

3 advils made it bearable.

Hello NVM

I thought those photos looked familiar with the ocean in the backround. I didn't realize you are from the lower mainland. PM me and maybe we can set up a round of golf, if your interested...gcinbc

Hello NVM

I thought those photos looked familiar with the ocean in the backround. I didn't realize you are from the lower mainland. PM me and maybe we can set up a round of golf, if your interested...gcinbc

whaaat? you didn't know the "N V" was for North Van? lol

pm sent.

Oh man that looks so good. We set a new daily record for low temperature in Wisconsin today. Lake effect 12" of snow in Milwaukee to rub it in.

Great pics NVM! at least a few Canucks are out on the links. It's looks like a super nice day out here in the Tri-cities, but you step out the door and your face almost freezes off!!

The pic of all the ealges in the tree is my favorite. On a trip to BC with some friends was the first time I'd ever seen a Bald Eagle. On a course too, go figure!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,420

eclark53520

3. 15,300