• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

"L" computers....fake or for real?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Any of you guys heard of these guys? Liebermann Inc, they make these super computers, towers, servers, laptops, ect, all super high end with features like plasma displays and handmade cooling units (like mini AC generators). They used to have a website up that showed all their features, but now it's a single page with some photos and customer/fan e-mails.

I remember pricing out a desktop that had a 3 Terabyte hard drive and dual 5Mhz processors. It had a self contained cooling section and something like 16 GB of RAM. Plus a plasma display on the tower showing internal and external temperatures, touch screen display and adjustable environmental controls.

The thing is, there are rumours that these guys are fakes.

Anyone have any clue?

Great looking computers tho...

http://www.go-l.com/

R35

Some of the comments from their "customers" make it sound like they're a sinking ship even if they're not fakes.

Definately buyer beware.

• Staff
DaveE said:
Definately buyer beware.

At 35,000+ a unit, I doubt many of us could even afford the cases these computers come in.

This is not your everyday Palm pilot here.

I wish the site was still up. Their stuff was very, very cool.

R35

Even if you move the decimal point one to the left it's still out of my price range for a computer.

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodehene1