• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Maxfli Revolution Irons (black dot)

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that the Pi5's just aren't the irons for me.

I need something with just a tad more game to them, less offset, slimmer topline, more workability, better feel.

these look to fit the part, and get pretty decent reviews, and since maxfli is a second tier company they're going for dirt cheap.

probably a long shot, but if anyone out there has tried them your input would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,

-YG

Never tried them. They look like they can get the ball airborne pretty easily.

hopefully not as easy as the Pi5's.....just towering ballflight that the wind loves to have its way with.

I've come to the conclusion that the Pi5's just aren't the irons for me.

I need something with just a tad more game to them, less offset, slimmer topline, more workability, better feel.

these look to fit the part, and get pretty decent reviews, and since maxfli is a second tier company they're going for dirt cheap.

probably a long shot, but if anyone out there has tried them your input would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,

-YG

I had said irons before my TM 300 series and shot many's a good round with them. They're a quality iron. Sold my mate in England them and he loves them to bits...!

Seeing as how Maxfli is now owned by TM, it makes me wonder if TM maybe doesn't now have some input in the clubs. I would imagine they at least make sure they are up to a certain standard.

Maxfli has always been huge, particuarly when under the Dunlop/Slazenger umbrella. They are always going to produce quality golf equipment, to be fair...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520