• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mercedes Championship

benk

Ben
Reaction score
Have been watching the mercedes championship after I get home from work every day, and I came away with a few thoughts. First, Dave, you were right. Immelman has made his backswing an absolutley beutiful one plane motion. He has deffinally changed from what he had before. Sadly, his downswing is in to out[ just like stuart applebey ], but his backswing was awesome. I think it may be the best one plane backswing on the pga tour, I hope someone can post a video of this sometime.

JB Holmes absolutley kills it, and swings out of his mind doing it.

Though Vijay shot a great score, he didn't seem in rythem as he usually is. Obviously, this was because of the wind, but I have never seen him make some of the swings he did at the tournament.

The conditions were absolutley nasty, it just shows how amazing these guys are to be able to shoot under par! Anyway, anyone else have anything they noticed at the tournament that was interesting???

What happened to Oberholser? I only got to watch the first half hour today and absolutely no mention of him.

I went to PGATour.com. Nothing.

Cnnsi.com. Nothing.

Did he WD? If so, why?

Did he get DQ'd? If so, why?

PGATOUR has his start time as 5:00PM (EST I believe) yet everyone else is on the course. My friend told me he WD'd. I'd like to know why. I mean, THERE'S NO CUT for God's sake and you are in Hawaii. What is the circumstance that had him fly all the way out there to WD BEFORE the 2nd round???

Thanks for any help.

I am sure Immelman's swing is in the Golf Digest swing section

Great swing,the body just turns so hard,great to see.Shame he duffed it left into the bunker though:)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520