• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My car got stolen =[

Thieves don't have 20 minutes to waste trying to get his started.

Lol. I'm up to $2000 cash for anyone to take it and never let it be found again.
icon10.gif

POS won't start again. I jumped it off my girls car for nearly an hour. When I do start it, I leave it running everywhere with the ignition key only in it and the window cracked open... unlocked of course.

Sorry to hear about yours 12guage. That sucks. I had a 92 as well and thieves were parting it out in the GD parking lot at night. I'd come out and have marker lights missing, radio, taillights, ridiculous. I wish they'd come take the Prelude. I owe about $5500 less than book on it with no deductible.

...I jumped it off my girls car for nearly an hour...

When I first read this I pictured a masonite ramp attached to her front bumper and you hitting it with the prelude at about 30 mph!

For what it is worth, one thing you can do to help start a cold battery. First turn on something small like a radio for 10 min or so depending on the weather and your battery quality. It will draw very little amps but will get the juices flowing in the battery. Seems to help.

i had my car (actually a camper van) stolen in Oceanside, CA, about 20 yrs ago. in it was my brand new set of custom made copper berillium irons (2 weeks old) and my very valuable macgregor "eyeomatic" persimmon driver, and a few homemade putters i had built myself in my welding shop, along with a ton of camping gear and tools. the cops found it 2 days later in northern calif being driven by a 14 yr old and 2 adults. none of my personal stuff was there.
when i gave the cops a list of all the stuff i had in it, they didnt believe me and thought i was trying to take advantage of the situation for insurance purposes, i guess. i didnt have any such insurance.
when i got up there, they had already let the adults go because they weren't driving the stolen vehicle, and i learned later, the kid who was driving was released because he was a juvenile so they sent him back to his family in Mexico. releasing them didnt bother me so much as losing my hand-made putters and that eyematic driver.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520