• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MyBlueC4 - various

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Elliot (MyBluC4) asked if I wouldn't mind posting these for him. Some nice shots.

Myrtle Beach area and Sand Hills, Nebraska.

R35

SandHills.jpg

MB6.jpg

MB5.jpg

MB4.jpg

MB3.jpg

MB2.jpg

MB1.jpg

Those are nice!

Why can't he post them? I remember him saying something about this before and I never followed up on it.

Myblue?

• Staff
Something about size constraints. Couldn't resize or something.

Anyways, they're in the gallery now. I've also posted his Photo Contest submission.

R35

Wow, amazing pics.

Do you have the fullsize files Rock? I'd love to get some of those to use as backgrounds.

• Staff
Wow, amazing pics.

Do you have the fullsize files Rock? I'd love to get some of those to use as backgrounds.

I do. But without Elliot's permission, I can't distribute them.

I'll send you his e-mail address.

R35

Those are some of the nastiest fairway bunkers I have ever seen.

Yeah no kidding you'd be pretty much screwed if you hit one of those. Looks like a job for a 80° wedge. :laugh:

Those are some amazing photos Elliott. FYI, if you do not already have one you may check into a Polarizer filter. Fairly Cheap at maybe <$20. Takes out the white in the sky and will add a bit of contrast. Simply mentioned this from the last few pictures the sky's were blue and cloudy. Unfortunately it won't do much for you on overcast days, except for maybe water.

I say this, but last year I kept forgetting to take it on the course and had alot of white sky's. I never used them a great deal till I started taking my camera on the Golf Course.

Absolutely stunning shots, haven't played any courses yet that looked anywhere near as nice.

Thanks guys. I love playing and take a trip for 2 days each year to Myrtle Beach. I think some of the courses there are the most beautiful anywhere and are an unbelievable value. Also, I travel a lot and get to play on the road when visiting warm climates. I started to take my camera with me about 2 years ago so I could share what some of the courses look like with friends. I always liked looking at landscape photography and wanted to try my hand on golf courses. I'm by no means a professional and don't have that kind of training or equipment, but just like recording some of my experiences to share with others.

Those pics are beautiful.. Thanks for sharing MyBlu. That last picture sticks out in my mind for a major candidate for Photo Contests. Next time I head out to one of our nicer courses I will drag the camera along and throw a few shots up.

Even with a few good pictures, those are hard to top.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Why does everyone need to post pictures of where it s warm. We just got another foot of snow on Friday and it looks like it is going to stay for a while. Even when I try to get out of here, my plane gets delayed for over 2 hours, meaning that I cant catch the ferry that I had planned to. I HATE WINTER

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Why does everyone need to post pictures of where it s warm. We just got another foot of snow on Friday and it looks like it is going to stay for a while. Even when I try to get out of here, my plane gets delayed for over 2 hours, meaning that I cant catch the ferry that I had planned to. I HATE WINTER
Two words: MOVE!

Something about size constraints. Couldn't resize or something.

Anyways, they're in the gallery now. I've also posted his Photo Contest submission.

R35
Blu - keep those awesome photos coming!

You should get a free membership to Photobucket. You just upload your photos to your personal album. It resizes them automatically. Then, it's a simple matter of copy/paste of a link next to your photo. Couldn't be simpler.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520