• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

new ho.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Reaction score
There, i finally got the pics up. sorry for having to make a new thread....

But here it is, got a great offer for it on a straight up trade and remembered Rock's review on it. Of course this one is a little heavier than the one he used because he's a little girl.:D

I cant wait to hit it tomorrow night after class:)
GetAttachment.jpg
GetAttachment1.jpg
GetAttachment2.jpg
GetAttachment3.jpg

There, i finally got the pics up. sorry for having to make a new thread....

But here it is, got a great offer for it on a straight up trade and remembered Rock's review on it. Of course this one is a little heavier than the one he used because he's a little girl.:D

I cant wait to hit it tomorrow night after class:)

Solid pickup. You'll have to rip that thing to have it perform. But it's DEEEP.

R35

Meh, i aint so sure im guna have to really rip at it, my buddy plays an 80g vs proto stiff in his 907D2 and i just put a smooth swing on it and it just WENT.

Im looking forward to my round/range session tmrw though. Although i do remember not liking the sound of the ft-3 though... Then again, i hated the sasquatchs too, so i guess its just coming with the times and hearing it alot...

Damn you, Piper!!

I had the VS Proto pulled from the Sasquatch this week and was trying to sell it but part of me wanted to pick-up an FT3 and put the VS in that. I had just about convinced myself to just play the SQ but now seeing this... :unhappy:

Haha, i aint sure if it can crack the gamer, i hate the look of the sumo, but it works... I remember hating the sound and feel of the ft-3, but the crappy stock nvs probly had something to do with that...

Either way im stoked to hit this thing.

Damn fine pick up. Love mine with the Tiger shaft!!!!!!

pretty sure Tiger's is probly X or XX flex and is 83g:D

btw, callAway:)

Doesn't El Tigre use the 103 in his driver? Talk about manning up.

I thought it was 83 in the driver and 103 in the 3w.

Tiger plays an 83 Blueboard in his driver, not a VS Proto

Tiger plays an 83 Blueboard in his driver, not a VS Proto

I assumed that we were talking Diamana's, since the original poster has a BB 63 in his/her driver. But you know what they say about assuming!

I assumed that we were talking Diamana's, since the original poster has a BB 63 in his/her driver. But you know what they say about assuming!

That's wat i assumed?:p

Tiger is currently using a 93xx in his driver and a 103xx in his 3 wood.

I thought that the FT-3, and the Big Bertha were different drivers, I guess not :). Well great pickup anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520